Friday, May 16, 2014

Liebster Award! (Again)

I can't believe I've been nominated for this again. Riley from Smiles No Matter has nominated me this time. Thank you so much Riley. I'm glad my blog could make an impact. And also, your blog looks delicious! (For lack of more appropriate word) Check out my post for the last time I was nominated for this : click me


So let's get started! 

ELEVEN RANDOM FACTS

Some are still the same as last time. 

  1. Clouds still fascinate me. Why wouldn't they? They're frickin' awesome! 
  2. I make graphics (More on that another day).
  3. Still an Agnostic. 
  4. Brown is still my favourite colour. 
  5. I rant a lot (as you can see clearly by some of the posts made here). In real life, though, I talk/rant to very, very few people. (Like 3 or 4). 
  6. I'm very volatile. I change my mind a million times. When school ended and my friend (Ya'll remember G right? Yeah her) and I were discussing what each of us would do in the future (she's a genius and wants to be a surgeon. Yay her), I offered up the idea that I wanted to be a heart surgeon. (Because, I hate how hearts are being, metaphorically, crushed all over the world everyday. It hurts and so on an unrelated note, I decided by being a heart surgeon I can mend people's hearts, and of course, destroy them. #justkidding). She hesitated for a couple of seconds and said, "That requires a lot of dedication, Nymisha. Your opinion changes every 5 minutes." I knew that  of course. But I was glad someone told me that. Another example of how volatile I am: the number of times I've changed the template and title of this blog. Jeez. It's like I do it every month. 
  7. I'm a very intense fangirl. And I eat a WHOLE lot. And clearly, I am very random. 
  8. I cry, hard, when I read or watch sad or very happy stories. 
  9. I want to be a writer. I'm working on a novel right now. As a practise, I write this story on Wattpad. It'd be grand if you guys could read it and comment over there what you think : Morphine
  10. Um..I type super fast. I guess that's a random fact. 
  11. I usually come up with ideas for my novels when I'm walking on the road and nothing out of the ordinary happens. 

ANSWERING RILEY'S QUESTIONS

  1. What is your favorite song and why?  SWEATER WEATHER IS MY FAVOURITE SONG FOREVER. I love it because it reminds me of happier times in my life and also, I feel other-worldy when I'm listening to it ♥
  2. How do you show love to the people you care about? There isn't a method, but when I do show love, they know it. I'm not a very emotional person, so it's a little hard to come by with me. 
  3. Is there something in your life that can make you smile no matter what? If and what is it? The sky. Because it's so vast and open and free and oozing with inspiration. 
  4. Name an accomplishment that you're proud of. Hmm, well, this blog I'd say. I don't know if people actually get what I write. I don't know if people get influenced or inspired by the things I write. Because I have no way of knowing as not many people tell me about it. But that's fine. Because there are some people who just read. They don't necessarily have to tell me, but maybe my posts have helped them? I feel proud when someone tells me something I've written helps them or they can relate to it. I just want to let them know that they are not the only ones. 
  5. What is your favorite article of clothing? Tank tops. 
  6. Do you think graffiti is vandalism or art? Art definitely. It's also a form of expression and I think it should be more appreciated. 
  7. What is your favorite genre of music? Indie ♥
  8. Describe the best dream you've ever had! Oh wow. Um ok, let's see. There was this one time when...nope can't remember. 
  9. What's one thing do you do for self-care? (In other words, what is one way you recharge?) Reading and staring at the sky. ☻
  10. You just won a free vacation to anywhere in the world! Where are you headed? Rio de Janeiro!
  11. Why do you blog? Because it's exhilarating and incredibly liberating. I'm not going to say "I want to make a difference." Instead what I say is "I want to make an impact." 

MY NOMINATIONS

I have nominated three blogs as I haven't had the time to read and explore other blogs. These are awesome and I read them every time they post. 
  • Lyndsey at A Writers Thoughts. Her writing is so deep and amazing. I really like her posts. You should totally check it out. 
  • Anya at theLEGEND. Anya is an awesome person and an awesome friend. Her posts always inspire me in some way or another. Her perspectives on topics makes me think and contemplate stuff (which I absolutely love doing). 
  • Niranjana at Cascades of Dreams. My fellow Indian blogger who is totally awesome. I can almost always relate to what she posts. 

ASKING QUESTIONS

  1. What is your favourite colour? 
  2. What or who is the best thing that ever happened to you?
  3. If you saw two people physically fighting on the road, what would you do?
  4. Do you believe in an afterlife? 
  5. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? 
  6. Let's say there was an opportunity for a dying person to live...but only if you volunteered to sacrifice your life. Would you? 
  7. Your house is on fire! What's the first thing you grab as you run out? 
  8. Do you like teaching things or learning things? 
  9. What's the one thing you've been dying to get your hands on? 
  10. You have exactly 1 day to live before you die. What would you do in that day? 
  11. And lastly, what do you pick: stars or flowers? 

THE RULES 

  • Post the award on her/his blog.
  • Thank the nominator and link back to his or her blog.
  • Write 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Answer 11 questions about yourself that the nominator has asked.
  • Nominate 11 how many ever fellow bloggers.
  • Make up 11 original questions for your nominees to answer.
  • Let you nominees know they have been nominated.

And that's about it. Again, thank you Riley for nominating me. And yeah, go eat I guess?  


PS: I have two more book reviews coming up (Namely those of Divergent and THE FAULT IN OUR STARS). I will probably post next week. I am such a lazy ******
What word do you think those stars are hiding huh? You dirty minded twit. Those stars are censoring the word 'writer'. How can you be so--ok. I'm going now before I make a fool of myself (But I guess it's too late for that).

14 comments:

  1. Wow, you are obsessed with the sky too! One of my favorite moments last semester was when I played music on a really hot but cloudy day. It looked like the clouds were dancing, I think you would've loved it too ^_^

    -Riley XO
    smilesnomatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I would have :) And wow. Someone else who loves the sky too!

      Delete
  2. Aww, thank you Nymisha. This is so sweet. Really your blog is just amazing, I'm not surprised this isn't your first time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I love the way you write. It's deeep.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nomination! One question though, did you CAPS and underline the fault in our stars because maybe, just maybe it nuclear bombed your heart? Just asking randomly:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh totally. But then see, I'm still alive after all the bombing and the pain and Augustus Waters are just refusing to effing go away. In another words, I ABSOLUTELY love it! Best read EVER!

      Delete
    2. I don't think I could write a review of it without melting into a puddle of tears and snot with a red nose. I just wish the movie would come into my obscure town. I may watch it everyday. :-(

      Delete
  5. You've added a such a nice playlist to your blog. Added benefit!
    Thanks for the nomination :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, your blog. You. Thank you so much for commenting on mine, otherwise I would have never found you! {well, I might have, but not this quickly :p ;)}
    I adore Sweater Weather too. <3 Ugh, it's just so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know right. It's the best <3

      Delete
  7. You nominated me for an award a while ago, but only now I've had the chance to write a thank you. If you ever have time, you can find it here:http://fantasyworldlr.blogspot.com/2014/09/nutella-and-vulcans.html
    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eep, that's awesome that you're working on a novel! I wish you all the luck in the world. Also, I love the question you asked your nominees, "Stars or flowers?" That's a tough one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love looking at the clouds too! It might be weird but I do enjoy taking pictures of them as well!

    -Kathie K
    http://climbingthroughtomorrow.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete